Career in Personalised
With a focus on building long-term relationships, personalised wealth management offers a rewarding career that can make a significant impact on clients’ lives and financial futures.
Join A World-Class Team of Personalised Wealth Management Practitioners
Started in 2000, Whitman is the first and leading personalised wealth management company in Malaysia, advising more than RM3 billion worth of client’s wealth. Our approach is to always put the client at the heart of everything we do.
We are proud to boast one of the most highly trained and qualified wealth management advisory teams in Malaysia.
We are looking for individuals with the interest to offer high quality wealth management services to the middle class and high net worth clients.
Using Whitman’s proprietary Holistic Wealth Management advisory model to help clients grow their money with high certainty.
Whitman aspires to be a wealth management company that provides the most comprehensive system and support to any persons starting in the wealth management industry.
The following are some of the systems, tools and support in place at Whitman:
- Attractive value proposition
- Strong professional branding
- Marketing activities to generate leads (E.g. education seminars)
- Supply of qualified leads
- Standard slides to introduce company and services
- Service pricing & menu
- Sample client documents to show prospective client
- Joint sales meeting with senior practitioners
- Financial plan preparation & presentation
- Asset allocation statement preparation & presentation
- Meeting agenda
- Education slides for clients
- Regular client advisory coaching
- Subject matter specialist (E.g. insurance specialist)
- Joint meeting with senior practitioners
- Access to multiple financial products from multiple companies
- Annual action plan and time table
- Unit Trust proposal presentation
- Other investment proposal presentation
- Life insurance proposal presentation
- Meeting agenda
- Business submission and processing
- Consolidated investment performance reporting
- Savings optimisation form
- Investment portfolio restructuring system
- Investment portfolio rebalancing system
- Investment portfolio profit taking system
- EPF deduction system for unit trust investment
- Consolidated annual report card
For further information about career opportunities with Whitman, our contact details are as follows:
Whitman Independent Advisors Sdn. Bhd,
No. 19-2, Block E1 Jalan PJU 1/42,
Dataran Prima, 47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Tel: + 603 7880 8359